What is your MOQ?
Our minimum order quantity is 5000 pcs for a medium to large tins and 10,000 pcs for a small tins.
What size or shape are available for custom tins?
You have three options:
- Using an Existing Mould : Browse through our product pages and mould list to see if any moulds are suitable for your product. With this option you avoid the cost of a new mould and tooling time which is between 20-30 days.
- Make a New Mould: If none of our moulds work for you then we will be happy to open a new mould especially for your requirements. There is an extra cost for a new mould but this can be waived if the order exceeds 100,000 pcs for a simple mould or 200,00 pcs for a complex mould.
- Let’s Talk!: Your third option is to simply give us a call or send an email and let us know about your product and the look you want to achieve. Our team will work with you to design the perfect packaging!
What information should I include in my quote request ?
Our quotation will vary depending on what you require.
- Volume: We need to know the volume without this information we cannot quote (see MOQ).
- Printing & Varnishing: Although most tins are printed using CMYK + 1 Pantone we also need to know what is the final look you would like to achieve – gloss, matt or gloss and matt varnish ( see printing).
- Embossing: Embossing makes your tin stand out. We can provide you with 2d or 3d embossing.
- Pricing: Ex factory, FOB China , CIF/DDU your destination or DDP.
- Timeframe: Delivery timeframe is required as production times can be quite long during Peak Season (see production timeframe).
Are your tin food safe ?
Yes, all our tins are food safe and our factory is BRC accredited and hold Sadax ISO9001 . We can provide you with independent laboratory test reports upon request.
Our factory hold the following –
SADAX,ISO9001,ISO 140001 , BRC
How much time does it take to produce the final product?
Production time can take anywhere between 30-60 days after customer approval of the handmade samples.Peak Production: May – December (approx. 60 days).Off-Peak Production: After CNY holiday to April (approx. 30 days).
How long does it take to ship my tins?
Shipping takes approximately 14-18 days to Sydney or Melbourne plus an additional 2-3 days for customs clearance.
What additional charges are involved?
Additional charges may be incurred for colour separation, handmade samples and international courier costs.
What sample costs should I expect?
On line Stock Samples are free but we do charge freight. One pcs per shape only.
We do not keep samples for all the tins on our website and some may need to be airfreighted in at customers expense.
Customs made tin samples and delivery are charge as per quotation.
Do I get a sample prior to custom tin production?
Yes! There are a few different options for you:-
Handmade Samples: We are happy to provide you with handmade samples that are representative of the final product. Please note there are additional costs for pre production samples and production time is up to 14 days (20 days if you would like the samples to be embossed)+ delivery.
Proofs: Paper or flat tin sheet proofs can be provided and are a cheaper and easier way to approve artwork for production approval. Please allow 7-10 days for either type of proof.
Shipping and Freight
All tins are shipped by sea however tins can be airfreighed at customers request and charges apply accordingly.
Prices quoted are in US$ or local currency in either FOB China , DDU or DDP .
Return policy for custom tin order
For custom tins we do not accept returns for change of mind as customers receive samples and sign off before production commences.
On delivery customer must check all goods are to their requirements and advise us ASAP if there is any irregularity.
Should their be any problems with the goods supplied or if they have incurred any damage in transit please call immediately to discuss options.
Return policy for On Line tin order
We will happy to exchange any tins that are not suitable.
Please check goods on delivery and advise us within 7 days should you wish to return them.
If goods are damaged in transit we will arrange for pick up and redelivery with no charge to customer.
Should you wish to return due to change of mind the cost of return will be at customers expense.